State Agency for Public Service and
Social Innovations under the President of the
Republic of Azerbaijan
az | en

What should I present for change of name?

By these documents you can approach to the “ASAN service” center in regard with the change of name:

1.Name, father's name and surname about changing the application;
2.The application of the birth certificate;
3.If the person is in wedlock, marriage certificate is requested;
4.The application of the person who violated marriage, divorce certificate;
5.The application of the person who has the minor children, their birth certificates;
6.Notarized copy of the identification document;
7.The challenge is to be attached to station military ID card or a copy certified by a notary;
8.The application of 2 photos in 3x4sm;
9.Document about the state fee. (10 AZN)